- General Provisions
- What information we collect about you
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- CV, portfolio;
- Anonymized data about you (including cookies) using Internet statistics services.
Sensitive data. Plazma Studio does not collect information about you that is sensitive data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The above information is further united in the Policy by the general concept of “Personal data”.
- Your rights
- Access to personal data. You have the right to receive information from Plazma Studio about whether the company is processing your personal data, and you also have the right at any time to get access to the data stored by Plazma Studio.
- Right to rectification of personal data. Plazma Studio, receiving information about you, makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and relevance of your personal data. However, in the event that your personal data turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction of such data.
- The right to delete or restrict the processing of personal data. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data or to restrict their processing.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Plazma Studio, after which we can no longer interact with them.
You also have other rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
The implementation of the above rights is carried out in the manner prescribed by Section 5 of the Policy.
- Purposes of processing your personal data
- communication with you by sending emails;
- conclusion and execution of civil law contracts;
- establishment of labor relations;
- other legitimate purposes.
- Shelf life
Plazma Studio will store your information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which this information was collected and processed, or, if applicable law provides for longer storage periods, for the period established by law. After that, your personal data will be deleted.
- If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, Plazma Studio will promptly delete the personal data to the extent covered by the respective withdrawn consent.
- If you exercise the right to object to the processing of your personal data, Plazma Studio will immediately delete your personal data that Plazma Studio processed for the purposes to which you object, unless there is another legal basis for processing and storing such data, and also when the storage of such data is mandatory in accordance with applicable law.
- Security of personal data
We use certain organizational tools in order to process your personal data with maximum security and to minimize cases of its leakage or unauthorized deletion.
If you want to delete the information that Plazma Studio has about you, you can submit a data deletion request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this data.
With your consent, we use tracking cookies on our website. The legal basis for the use of our tracking cookies and for the collection of personal data using tracking cookies is your consent (Paragraph 1 (a) Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
We collect information about your device, including cookies:
- IP address;
- device type;
- operating system;
- browser type;
- the amount of time spent browsing the website;
- number of viewed pages
- geolocation (if allowed by you).
- Communications and data protection specialist
If you have questions regarding the Policy or if you want to exercise the rights specified in it, please contact the Plazma Studio Specialist at the following address: email@example.com